The most delicious homemade raspberry ice cream of all time.
1½ cups fresh raspberries (can use frozen raspberries if fresh aren’t available)
3/4 cup whole milk
2/3 cup granulated sugar
Pinch of sea salt
1 1/2 cups heavy cream
1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Chop raspberries if using frozen, set aside
- Combine milk, sugar and salt. Whisk until sugar is dissolved.
- Stir in heavy cream and vanilla. Whisk on low speed until combined.
- Stir in raspberries.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Whisk again before pouring into ice cream maker.
- Start Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker and run for 50 minutes.
- May serve immediately for softer texture, or move ice cream to insulated ice cream tub and freeze.